Delicious Christmas Meat? Happy Man Shows Off How He Prepared Monitor Lizard He Caught (Photos)

A happy man has publicly flaunted how he prepared a Monitor Lizard he caught for dinner as he celebrates the season with the 'delicious' meat. 
The man and his meat
 
A man who was blessed during this yuletide season, has shown off how he prepared a Monitor Lizard he caught on Tuesday for dinner.
 
Writing to a popular online platform, the happy man said; "I noticed the presence of several monitor lizards in my plantain farm and tried setting multiple traps to catch them but none worked
 
"Having watched lots of Ultimate Survival episodes on discovery channel as a fan of Bear Grylls, I decided to use one of his methods; the use of hooks

"So I bought 2 fishing hooks and used chicken intestine as bait. I did that around 7am. A few hours later, look what I got!!!"

"I met it still struggling with the hook and as a sharp guy, I quickly got long stick and hit its head and made sure it was weak as I hear stories of how dangerous its tail is in defense against predators."
 
See more photos below;
 
Delicious Christmas Meat? Happy Man Shows Off How He Prepared Monitor Lizard He Caught (Photos) Delicious Christmas Meat? Happy Man Shows Off How He Prepared Monitor Lizard He Caught (Photos) Reviewed by Unknown on 14:44 Rating: 5

No comments:

Follow Us

Powered by Blogger.