Woman Cries Out after Being Beaten Up by Her Boss and Locked Up for Hours

A man has caused serious stir after locking his female employee inside a room and did something outrageous to her. 
File photo used only for illustrative purpose
 
A 38-year-old woman identified as Thembi Mthambini, has shared a tragic tale of what her boss did to her.
 
According to Daily Sun SA, Thembi from New Eersterus, Tshwane in South Africa, is still nursing her wounds after she was beaten up by her boss.
 
The woman claimed she was locked in a room for many hours and beaten with a stick after she was accused of stealing R80 000.
 
Thembi used to work at a filling station in Stinkwater.
 
“I thought my boss was going to kill me. He told me I would pay for speaking to some of the former employees he dismissed.

“He said I went to a sangoma to be able to steal from him without being caught. It was as if he was losing his mind,”claimed Thembi.
 
She claimed he took her furniture, money and is now forcing her to sell her stand.
 
“I told him I don’t have a personal bank account, but I use a joint account with my boyfriend.

“He found R20 000 in the account which was our salaries, and the money I received from the social club. He has given me a month to pay back the money.”
 
The manager at the filling station, said: “I had been questioning her the whole day and she refused to talk. I had to take the law into my own hands. She took advantage that there were ex-workers who stole from me and got away with it.”
 
However, police spokesman Constable Herman Moremi, speaking on the matter, said a case of assault was opened.
 
“The suspect was arrested and appeared in court,” he said.

Woman Cries Out after Being Beaten Up by Her Boss and Locked Up for Hours Woman Cries Out after Being Beaten Up by Her Boss and Locked Up for Hours Reviewed by Unknown on 16:05 Rating: 5

No comments:

Follow Us

Powered by Blogger.