Gay Alert! Man Arrested For Rapping Nigerian Footballers


minor-rape-generic
A 49-year-old man named Frank Darlington has been arrested on Monday, November 21, 2016 by the Lagos state police command for allegedly rapping three 18-year-old boys in Lagos.
He was arrested after one of the victims was feeling severe pain in his anus and was forced to narrate his ordeal to his mother that the owner of his academy had sodomized him through the anus.
The mother afterwards reported the matter to the Divisional Police Officer (DPO) of the Agege police station who immediately ordered for the arrest of the suspect.
Frank Darlington who was said to be the owner of the football academy in Agege Area of Lagos state accepted to have been involved in the acts since the year 2015.
” I don’t know what came over me, but the truth is that I have been doing this since last year because me and my players usually have bath together after training session, and that was how I developed the interest in the act.
”There was a day I invited a player to my house, and I had sex with him, but the next day, the boy refused to come to training, and I had to go to his house and his mother told me he was sick, but later I saw him training with another team. I tried my best to get him back to my academy, but I never knew they have reported the case to the police,” he explained
Meanwhile, Fatai Owoseni who is the Lagos state Commissioner of Police stated that the suspect would soon be charged to court.
Gay Alert! Man Arrested For Rapping Nigerian Footballers Gay Alert! Man Arrested For Rapping Nigerian Footballers Reviewed by Unknown on 15:40 Rating: 5

No comments:

Follow Us

Powered by Blogger.