Drama as Armed Robbers Fire Shots at a Man's P*nis... What Happened Next Will Surprise (Photo)

A man has shared a testimony of the miraculous thing that happened when armed robbers shot at his p*nis with their guns. 
 
Lucky Mokotedi
 
A man identified as Lucky Mokotedi, has told of how his manhood was miraculously saved when he was attacked by an armed robber.
 
Lucky said he watched in horror as the thug aimed straight at his p*nis and pulled the trigger. 
 
He closed his eyes, felt the impact,  but heard a clang! He then looked down and saw that his belt buckle had saved his p*nis
 
According to Daily Sun SA, Lucky Mokotedi, a 43-year-old man from Empilisweni squattercamp, Katlehong, Ekurhulenisaid, South Africa, he was so grateful to his buckle for saving his most precious asset.
 
He said he ran to help a resident on Sunday who was being robbed when he suddenly found himself face to face with a robber with a wild look on his face and a gun in his hand.
 
“The thug told me he wanted to rob me of my p*nis. When he aimed for it I knew I my life was about to change forever because my girlfriend would dump me.

“What would be the use of a man without a p*nis?” 
 
He said he prayed hard when the thug fired. 
 
“It was a miracle the bullet didn’t hit my 4-5. It bounced off my belt and struck my thumb. I’m in pain now, but it’s a lot better than life without my 4-5. I praise my ancestors for my narrow escape. I want to go home and tell my parents what happened.”
 
Lucky said he thought the gun only had one bullet in it.
 
“The thug fired one shot and ran away,” he said.
 
Residents went to hunt for the thug and found him hiding in a shack. He was moered and handed over to the cops.
 
“I want that man to face many years in jail,” said Lucky.
 
Community leader Peter Selepe said they have a serious crime problem in the area.
 
“We don’t have lights and robbers take advantage of the situation. We want the municipality to electrify all the squatter camps in Ekurhuleni."
 
Ekurhuleni Municipality says all the squatter camps will be electrified soon.
 
Winnie Mandela in Tembisa is the first squatter camp to be electrified by the municipality.
 
A case of grievous bodily harm was opened at Thokoza Police Station for investigation.
Drama as Armed Robbers Fire Shots at a Man's P*nis... What Happened Next Will Surprise (Photo) Drama as Armed Robbers Fire Shots at a Man's P*nis... What Happened Next Will Surprise (Photo) Reviewed by Unknown on 20:41 Rating: 5

No comments:

Follow Us

Powered by Blogger.